We have always said that its pointless for Modi to go after religious Muslim or Christian votes. The conversion process instills a deep sense of hatred towards ones own people and a religious convert is totally brainwashed. It’s pointless to even debate or engage with a brainwashed person so it’s better to focus on unifying Hindus and convincing fence sitters or semi secular. Our team member has a discussion with a converted Christian guy called “Mahalingam” from Chennai in the office today. Notice the Hindu name and how they try to hide real numbers of conversion. Check out Mahalingam’s opinion on India/Modi. Each of the beliefs is a total lie that can be exposed by basic google search. but Abrahamic conversion fills you with a superiority complex that is fueled by fake victimhood to further expansion over non believers. Mahalingam sir firmly believes
1. India is in dire straits. The divide between people have increased many folds since Modi came to power.
2. It is a mandatory duty for anybody who is Christian to spread good words, i.e. tell people about Jesus and help them. This Modi government is not even allowing our people to come from outside the country on missionary visa. Everyone is forced to use tourist visa. Flow of funds have stopped. Nobody from foreign country (all good people though) is able to help.
3. RSS kind of communal organizations are given free hand. Satisfaction is going on everywhere.
4. Modi is all talk and no work. Ground level situation has not improved by an inch. On top of that he is sucking blood of the middle class by increasing taxes. He is selling oil at the same price at which Congress government was selling, though international price for the crude oil has reduced three time. Where is all money going?
5. Demonetization was a complete failure. Black money is more prevalent now a days than before. Namami Gange project has pathetically failed and Ganges River is Polluted to its extreme condition.
6. There is no hope left from the country whatsoever. We’re not even a developing country anymore. Internal & external investments have reduced to lowest levels.
So now you see people why conversion will destroy you one day? Imagine your fate if this kind of mentality takes over numerical as majority!! So don’t take conversions lightly. If you see a friend or a domestic help or known person planning to convert – do not sit back and watch. Do everything in your power to ensure that the conversion does not happen.
And if there is a neo convert who can be salvaged – do everything to ensure ghar wapisi. Else your future is dark and gloomy and your kids will be brainwashed zombies fighting civil wars in a third world hell hole. We need Modi for at least a decade more to avoid that.